What's new

The Graveyard!

Finished off my tub of RazoRock classic. It probably won't be replace anytime soon. I have way too much stock now, and while I did like the scent and the performance it was so soft that it was too easy to over-load.

$2013_05_05_13_42_09.jpg

Jack Black Beard Lube 8 oz. Good for travel, or a quick pass. Would buy again in the future, but newb and trying different products, so probably not for awhile.

A puck of Mike's Natural Lavandin & Eucalyptus. Bought on BST at approx 98%. I had right around 45 shaves from the puck. It will be replaced with another scent at some point.

$DSCN6055.jpg

My first tube of T&H Ultimate Comfort AS Balm. Buried this morning. It took me about a year to use it up using maybe 2 to 3 times a week on average probably. I will definitely be replacing, but I'm going to try to work through some other less favorite products first. This was my go to balm for the most part. I love that it's unscented and does not conflict with any other aftershaves or colognes. This and the Crown Shaving Co. Soothing AS Lotion (another great unscented balm) have been my two best unscented products this past year.

Ben

Today i used up the last of my RazoRock Zi Peppino soap, using my week old Semogue 1800: Wonderful lather and smells great, but don´t do the "trick" for me, I´m not gonna buy it again.

Finished off a travel tub of Nancy Boy Blossomwood SC this morning. Excellent cream but I prefer the scent of Signature.
I can't replace any NB products as they are not doing international shipping!

Finished a bottle of AoS Lemon pre-shave oil. Replaced with a bottle of Musco Real pre-shave oil (Musco is better bang for the buck).

Killed a puck of SCS Oakmoss Lavendula SS. Great scent and good performance. I have a different scent waiting in the wings, so this one will not be immediately replaced.

Finished a tub of original formula Proraso Green croap today after about 6 months off/on use..still have several more stashed away.

I might have to step it up this summer, it's starting to get a weird grainy texture to it with bits that won't fully dissolve. I have a feeling it may be getting old. :sad:

Top Bottom