What's new

The Graveyard!

PGS whiskey soap. Early style tub, never could get a great lather out of it but it did ok and smells great. I happen to live nearby to them so I may try the newer paper wrapped puck or the aftershave

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
[MENTION=28328]CapnPanther[/MENTION] , worth replacing?
[MENTION=111913]Burton58[/MENTION] , Proximity is a good thing. :thumbup1:

[MENTION=34037]rockviper[/MENTION] sure is. It's nice to just poke around the place and see what they have cooking up. Hopefully the newer batches work better

RazoRock Acquatico AS

I enjoyed the scent but it does not move the needle enough to make me purchase another bottle at the moment. I've got way too many aftershaves to go through...

One of my favorite TOBS scents.
$St.James.jpg

I know what you mean.

I went on this purchase binge of "stuff" when a ton of products were limited edition or once-in-a-lifetime release status. Of course, all that talk was false but now I have a closet full of "stuff" to go through. Acquatico is good stuff but it wouldn't break my heart if it was retired (not saying that it should...)

I went on this purchase binge of "stuff" when a ton of products were limited edition or once-in-a-lifetime release status. Of course, all that talk was false but now I have a closet full of "stuff" to go through. Acquatico is good stuff but it wouldn't break my heart if it was retired (not saying that it should...)

:thumbup1: I went on a spending spree when I first got into DE shaving and have only recently slowed down. Now I have enough to last 5 people many, many years. It's getting time to sample and let a lot of it go....

Top Bottom