What's new

The Graveyard!

$IMG_0738.JPG

Also finished off a tin of Pre de Provence last month. Off the 3, only the PdP is worth replacing.

I have said farewell to my Weishi. In the end, I couldn't stand the rust on the bottom plate. It's rather a sad day for me as I returned to DE shaving via the Weishi. I learnt blade buff, J hook and do the guillotine with it, all without mishap.

I don't know if this counts but I split a kilo of Cella with a member a year and a half ago and I finished it.
Bought an entire killo with the week euro. I love Cella !

My last shaving cream, a mix of KMV lavender and RSC, gave up its final shave this morning. Pretty good stuff: I liked the way the RSC tea tree oil added depth to the simple floral of the KMF lavender. But over the past year or two I have been moving away from creams and toward soaps. For the foreseeable future I plan to remain cream-free.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My 1/2-tub of Captain's Choice Bay Rum provided its final shave to me this morning. Up next is MB Winter Grapefruit.
proxy.php

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I finished my first bottle of aftershave, Nivea Sensitive Post Shave Balm, about a week ago. I'm pretty sure that I picked it up in November. I love the stuff. I don't have as much of a need for a balm in the summer, but once it starts getting cold again, I'm sure that I'll be using my second bottle of it more often than not.

3017'd a bottle of SCS Mediterranean Citrus AS. Great stuff but it will not be replaced as I have 15 bottles of SCS AS on the shelf already.

I've finally managed to finish a puck of Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap.

It only took about oh two years.

I really liked it but couldn't wait to get to the puck of C & E Sandlewood that is it's replacement. -80s

Unfortunately, I tend to get 2 (sometimes 5) "replacements" before I use up ANY shaving product. Problem is that LOTH is catching on (as we run out of storage space in the bathroom).

AH!! Need to start storing my stuff in the workshop.

Top Bottom