What's new

The definition of luxury! - pics included

Today I received my new Mühle 23mm Silvertip brush model '93 K 257' and I just couldn't resist posting the pictures below. This is the definition of luxury when it comes to brushes!

The brush is presented in a beautiful display box and comes with a little 'thank you' card attached to a really small brush which makes clear that Mühle really appreciate their customers. Included is also a copy of 'The Shaving Mirror', a small newspaper-like magazine published by Mühle. Inside the display box is also a small instruction leaflet on how to take care of the brush.

The brush itself is a work of art with a gorgeous looking handle in ivory color made of fine resin. Printed on the handle is Mühle logo with the words 'Handmade in Germany' and 'dachshaar - badger hair'

I just can't wait to use it!

That's a great looking brush. Congrats.

The miniature brush is a nice touch -- am I the only one who would contemplate using it as a Christmas ornament? :blushing:

That's a really red wall.

Really nice packaging, too.

Yeah, when I bought the paint, in the store it was a much darker 'Bordeaux' type red. It didn't quite work out on my walls though, not even after applying three layers :biggrin:

That is one sweet brush! I just checked out their web site & they have a lot of sweet things there, must resist the temptation to spend more $.

Top Bottom