What's new

Acquisitions September 8 - September 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
D.R. Harris Arlington SS
Institute Karite SS
Provence Sante SS

All from ShavingEssentials.net so you know I got some samples as well...

J.M. Frasers Polar Ice SC
Ginger's Garden Grapefruit Mint SS
Booster Oriental Spice AS
Wesley & Scott Lime ASB

Hat tip to the Johns...:001_smile

I got a sample of W&S lime. I absolutely love the scent. Awesome stuff. Nice haul!

Yeah it is great, I have a feeling I will give in and grab the big bottle once this one runs out.

Slow day at work + new paycheck = Me spending money on shaving supplies. :biggrin:

From the fine gentlemen, Gabor and Manfred, at www.fine-razors.de, a 13/16 John C. Cockhill wedge with Guaiac scales. Consider them highly recommended.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry, I posted in the wrong thread :blushing:
I received this marvelous Semogue shaving brush yesterday. This is an obscure Portuguese family business set in Oporto (the same area as Ach. Brito, the manufacturer of Musgo Real brand). The nice handle is made of Portuguese oak wood and the head is silvertip-haired. The Semogue shaving brush is still pre-bloom; I hope to write a review about it as soon as I get sufficient experience.

I like its ergonomic handle!

:a54:

I thought this one to be quite unusual. Though they were certainly mass produced, this is the first one I've seen. It's soon to be on its way to me.

proxy.php

I was hoping I could clean up the Craftsman without losing the etch, but after getting it in my hands it doesn't look good:frown:...the reynolds with the humpback is cleaner than it looks in the photo though, and the Greaves with the finger notch is pretty clean too. Gem is NOS...the blade pack is still plastic wrapped:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom