What's new

New to DE shaving

Can I join your group? I have been using a Mach 3 for some time and I could not stand paying over $2.50 per blade for something that is dull after 4 shaves and I need to go over my face with a rotary electric first in order to shorten the whiskers so the Mach 3 will shave decently.
My Merkur Classic and Woolfat soap came in from Lee’s yesterday. This morning I lathered up my brush with the Woolfat and put in one of the Derby blades that Lee sent with it. I almost expected the worst after reading the posts here. I was expecting a lot of blood. Instead what I got was a great, smooth shave with no nicks and just one tiny spot of razor burn. I’m hooked on DE shaving! I now understand why everyone says to take it easy, you can “overshave” with this if you keep going over and over the way you need to with the “modern” cartridge razors.

Welcome to B&B. You will find everything you ever wanted to know about wet shaving and much much more. Don't forget to ask lots of questions...Sit back and enjoy the shave.

Welcome aboard. No need to ask if you can join. Show up, be interested, ask questions, learn a lot and most importantly...have fun. That's about all that's expected here. How's that for stringent membership requirements?

Welcome. Lots to learn here. Been at it for more than a year and still find that if I have a question, it has probably already been addressed and is in the threads.

Welcome aboard!!. Glad you're sharing the 'JOURNEY' with us. Visit often and stay late. Everyone is here to help. You got some great stuff from Lee's Razors. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable. By the way, he doesn't charge S&H if you tell him you're a member of B&B.

Welcome... and just to let you know Crack has NOTHING on this place as for being addictive... You will not be able to stay away.:lol:

Top Bottom