What's new

Barcelona - where to shop

hi all -

I will be in Barcelona / Spain for three weeks in Septmeber to early October.

Where shoudl I shop for Floid and other Spanish goodies??

thanks.

Barry

hi all -

I will be in Barcelona / Spain for three weeks in Septmeber to early October.

Where shoudl I shop for Floid and other Spanish goodies??

thanks.

Barry

I think you can buy Floid nearly in every drugstore or bigger department store. It is quite a common aftershave in Spain.

A friend of my told me about a small razor shop in the Ramblas.
Unfortunately he does not remember house number or store name.

I was hoping that someone from Barcelona would jump in. Last time I was there I still hadn’t found the "light" (i mean propper shaving :tongue_sm) so I really can't offer great help.

At least in the big Department store called El Corte Ingles, you will find every product form floid and La toja.

It will probably cost a little more than at smaller stores, but they do have the advantage of being so big, and so many of them, that you really can’t miss it.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/corporativo/centros/cataluna/eng/listado.asp

In Portugal this stuff is at the supermarket (located in basement) and not to the Department store per si.

Have a great time.

Hi, been living here for about 4 months. However I live outside the city and I'm new to wetshaving so don't have the scoop yet.

Having said that, EVERY visitor walks by Placa Catalunya (this is like the Times Square of Barcelona) and right there there is a El Corte Ingles store. You can't miss it.

Also, Las Ramblas (there is one major Rambla which is a walking boulevard) are not that lenghty - say about half a mile or so, so you have good chances of finding some barber shop. Just be careful for pickpockets - I recommend no jewels or loose pocket pants. Not trying to scare, it is not a dangerous place; just keep an increased level of awareness and you'll be fine.

Oh, and be ready for a fun fun city. Also, dinner starts at 9PM-10PM.... some places don't even open the kitchen until 8PM :)

+1 on El corte ingles, they have omega brushes, proraso, tabac products ,roger & gallet, 4711, and some have (not all) aqua di parma,

thank you for all the help - the apartment we are renting is located right by the Parc di Ciutadella, so very near the Placa Catalunya.

The late dinner thing sounds like fun...

Barry (soon to be awash in a bathtub full of Floid!!!)

Top Bottom