What's new

I am having an affair-Am I wrong?

I am having an affair,
I saw her on line and in a weak moment reached out for her. My old gal has been with me for my whole life and don’t get me wrong -I love her, any man would say that I am lucky to have her she’s first class and in terrific shape for pushing 50 a real looker! My fling -She is exotic and foreign, new and exciting with a wry grin and a bit of a temper if I don’t give her enough attention. I just find myself thinking about her, when I walk into the room she always seems to catch my eye and be winking at me! I guess you could say that when we get together and are close she does things to me that are hard to describe but feels so good. I just cannot stop hoping we will get closer. I have that excited sick to my stomach feeling when I hold her! My old squeeze did the exact same thing so why am I straying? Is it the lure of the chase? The newness and excitement? Midlife crises I don’t know!
Am I wrong for behaving this way?

Phew! For a moment, I thought you were talking about your new silver tipped badger shaving brush! :smile:

Goosemeplease said:
I am having an affair,
I saw her on line and in a weak moment reached out for her. My old gal has been with me for my whole life and don’t get me wrong -I love her, any man would say that I am lucky to have her she’s first class and in terrific shape for pushing 50 a real looker! My fling -She is exotic and foreign, new and exciting with a wry grin and a bit of a temper if I don’t give her enough attention. I just find myself thinking about her, when I walk into the room she always seems to catch my eye and be winking at me! I guess you could say that when we get together and are close she does things to me that are hard to describe but feels so good. I just cannot stop hoping we will get closer. I have that excited sick to my stomach feeling when I hold her! My old squeeze did the exact same thing so why am I straying? Is it the lure of the chase? The newness and excitement? Midlife crises I don’t know!
Am I wrong for behaving this way?

got pics?

It is the poutyness of the Euro young women that make us weak. Your old American woman will never do you wrong and may take care of you in ways the new girl has never even heard of before....:cool:

wry grin? that's a slant for sure ;-/

i'm just picking one up myself :biggrin:

edit: are there prizes for guessing? ooh this is fun!

TraderJoe said:
got pics?

Can't fool you old sharpies what did it take 20 min?:biggrin:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Goosemeplease said:
Can't fool you old sharpies what did it take 20 min?:biggrin:

full

I used to have one of those, silver, not gold. Others will probably think I am crazy, but I found that it did not do anything that I could not do with a regular fixed head razor so I sold it.

Last edited by a moderator:
JMT said:
I used to have one of those, silver, not gold. Others will probably think I am crazy, but I found that it did not do anything that I could not do with a regular fixed head razor so I sold it.

You caught me, mine is chrome also- I swiped that photo from the Gallery!

Well Jim, if you're fooling around with the fair skinned beauty, then I surely am having a fling with her tanned identical sister -- I have a gold slant on the way. Can't wait to see her... :tongue:

Rick

Now now now... a razor is so much like a woman....
You have to prepair yourself a certain way before you pick her up...
You want to smell nice while she's around...
The shape and balance are very important...
your looking to be very smooth and have it close...
There are so many different models to look at, it can be difficult to fight the temptation of others......
If you're not careful you'll get burned....

I can think of more, but in the interest of taste, they were omitted.:biggrin1:

You know, it doesn't matter how new, or old they are, they all have one thing in common. If you aren't careful, they'll bleed you for sure!

Doesn't mean I don't still like 'em though.:blushing:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Seems like guys who shave with DEs overthink everything. I was seeing this one Japanese girl, she's an artist, pretty regularly, but then I started flirting with a Ssspanish filly and having the odd fling with some German twins ... no one minds, and life is good!

"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."

-- Jimmy Carter

Who remembers the context in which Jimmy Carter, the 39th President of the United States, spoke these words?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
"I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me."

-- Jimmy Carter

Who remembers the context in which Jimmy Carter, the 39th President of the United States, spoke these words?

Picking up a hooker?

As I recall, Carter made those statements in an interview with Playboy, or some similar magazine. Created a little hubbub that quickly died down, but as you've shown, was never forgotten.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom