What's new

Phoenix Metro B&M's

I see these threads for the other major cities so we'll give it a go for we Zonies. Here are some I know about along w/ store locater links as I'm in the east Valley.

Bath & Body Works
CO Bigelow and assorted colognes

San Tan Village
2212 E Williams Field Rd.
Gilbert

The Body Shop
For Men products. Creams, AS's, colognes, synthetic brush

San Tan Village
2200 E Williamsfield Rd., Suite 640
Gilbert
*right down the street from B&BW

Crabtree & Evelyn
Creams, soaps, brushes, lotions, balms, scents

Chandler Fashion Center
3111 W Chandler Blvd
Suite #2316
Chandler

Nordstroms
**I've never been but supposedly T&H and other brands of creams/soaps

Chandler Fashion Center
3199 W Chandler Boulevard
Chandler

Whole Foods Market
**Never been but see this thread.

2955 W Ray Road
Chandler

Sallys Beauty Supply
Clubman creams, Masters AS, Witch Hazel, lotions, balms

1505 E Warner Rd. #102
Gilbert

Wal Greens
Has the best selection of drugstore AS's in the area IMO, VDH soap and brush

Every dern street corner

That's all I can think of. Anybody else?

Sprouts has KMF and Tom's of Maine. They also have Alba and another brand I can't remember. At the Biltmore on Camelback there is Saks Fifth Avenue which sells AOS shaving products. Also at the Biltmore you have a L'Occitane En Provence shop plus the Macy's there sells Clinique for men and another line or two in the men's department.
CVS has some stuff also, VDH and Williams. But so does Wallyworld, which also has Shave Secret.
There's a Bath and Body Works at Metrocenter and Desert Sky malls, plus Arrowhead mall has in addition a Body Shop. Over at Westgate Village where the football stadium is at there is also a Body Shop. Also at Westgate there is NONI product shop which has some noni based shaving supplies.
AJ's Fine Foods carries C&E products, they have the Nomad and Sandalwood creams and Eau de Toilets. And deoderants I think. This is all I know of.
I haven't tried Ulta yet, but will probably do so in the future just to see if they have anything for us guys. Also I might try Sephora at Arrowhead to see if they have anything for men.

L'Occitane En Provence

Locations:
Chandler: Chandler Fashion Center
Phoenix: Biltmore Fashion Park
Scottsdale: Scottsdale Fashion Square

As for Norstroms in the Chandler Fashion Center, they do not carry T&H. The last time I was there, they had Anthony Logistics, Keihls, amoung others.

Top Bottom