What's new

College Football Season Is Here!

Finally- the doldrum days of only being able to watch baseball and golf are over. College football kicked off last night (with some terribly played games, except for Oregon State-Stanford) and this weekend should be entertaining.

Who's your team? What game are you excited for? What are you looking forward to this season?

I was glad to see my boys at the "U" win last night. It's a lot to hope for a win against Florida next Saturday but I've already told the wife I'm camping out in front of the tv that night so she's better off making plans. Go Canes!

proxy.php

It's great to be a
FLORIDA GATOR
(dang that took a long time to do)

Can't wait to what Tim and the boys have cooked up for this season.

University of Michigan

- I don't like Rich Rodriguez. I wanted a coach with a pro-style offense.
- I don't like that T. Pryor scorned Michigan for Ohio State.
- I don't like the fact that the Big Ten has come up so small in RECENT years in bowl games. I say recent because all-time, I believe the Big Ten has more wins head-to-head against the SEC and Big 12. At the very worst, they're close.
- I don't like the fact that this year is basically over before it starts. Most people are picking Utah, UTAH?!?! to beat us in the opener. I just hope we don't lose to any more sub-Div. I schools.

Go Blue. :frown:

I am looking forward to the Alabama-Clemson game saturday night. That should be a nice game. I like the Tide in that one. I also like Tennessee beating UCLA on Labor day night.

SEC RULES!!!

Top Bottom