What's new

T&H Free Shipping

Enjoy FREE ground shipping this Labor Day Weekend.

==============================

Please visit our web site at http://www.truefittandhill.com

Free Ground Shipping
Truefitt & Hill would like to thank you for
being loyal customer by offering free ground shipping
August 29 – September 1.
No coupon code necessary.
Online orders only.

Free shipping put me over the edge on some of the T&H products I've been trying to talk myself into for months. Just ordered some Sandalwood and rose shave creams, Luxury soap and 1805 AS. :001_smile

I ordered a tub of the WIL, used the code for the 15% off I got in my sample pack the other day plus free shipping came to $25.50 Heck of a deal.....

I finally pulled the trigger :biggrin:

1805 Cologne (1) $75.00
1805 Aftershave Balm (1) $42.00
1805 Shaving Cream Travel Tube (1) $21.00
Moisturizing Hand & Body Soap (1) $10.00

Hey thanks for the heads up guys! I have been wanting to try T&H for a while. I got 2 tubs of 1805 and the 1805 AFSB. I don't know how long it will take to get to California but got it cheaper than I could get same quantity of C&E tubs which I am getting low on.

Thanks,
Richard

I ordered Spanish Leather Cologne and also got one of the plastic brush stands...thats what the free shipping got me, and the 15% discount is awesome too.

I think the free shipping thing has already been a big success for T&H as my order seems to be one of many so far :)

Thanks!

Shane

I finally pulled the trigger :biggrin:

Moisturizing Hand & Body Soap (1) $10.00

Dang it Frank85 you had to bring up the soap. I went back and added the
3 bar pack. I love free shipping. It would cost a bloody fortune to ship all this stuff normally. Creams are such a bear because of the weight.

Thanks, I think :wink:, guys,

Richard Adams

Dang it Frank85 you had to bring up the soap. I went back and added the
3 bar pack. I love free shipping. It would cost a bloody fortune to ship all this stuff normally. Creams are such a bear because of the weight.

Thanks, I think :wink:, guys,

Richard Adams

you have to take advantage :biggrin:

Top Bottom