What facial hair style do you sport?

What facial hair style do you sport

• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm clean shaven and I can thank the B&B for that.

I hated shaving in the past so much that I went with a full beard for many decades.

Presently, I have shoulder length hair which has very little gray. But when it comes to my facial hair it is almost all gray. A gray beard, goat-tee or mustache just doesn't do it for me.

Ah, I need to take this post back. Started growing what most folks consider a goatee but is in reality a circle beard. I'm surprised how many compliments I'm getting because of it.

Ah, I need to take this post back. Started growing what most folks consider a goatee but is in reality a circle beard. I'm surprised how many compliments I'm getting because of it.

Nice! I like it when random gents compliment the handlebar mustache. Helps me know I made a good style choice.

For all the bearded brothers in here. Do you guys let the barber trim it when you get a haircut or do it yourself?

I let the barber trim it up a little.

Does that "peanut"have guards? I have the pro series detailer the "t blade". And while its great for the sides and neck lines. Its a bit much for the mustache/goatee area.

Does that "peanut"have guards? I have the pro series detailer the "t blade". And while its great for the sides and neck lines. Its a bit much for the mustache/goatee area.

When you say guards I'm assuming you mean attachments. It comes with only four.

BTW, generally corded trimmers have more powerful motors compared to the cordless types. Also the trimmer teeth are of a higher quality compared to the sometimes press metal teeth you find on most trimmers.

I was recommended the Peanut by a few barbers that advised against the cordless ones you see in most retail stores etc.

I'm growing my goatee out now. As to the trimmers...I recommend both Wahl and Philips Norelco trimmers...I like the Wahl trimmers for detailing such as making a neckline or keeping the lines on my goatee neat and even. However the guards on most Wahls that I've used tug and pull on the hair. That's where I'd recommend the Norelco trimmer. I got one that has 1 guard and a dial wheel that goes .5mm up to 10mm. That's a really good trimmer

When you say guards I'm assuming you mean attachments. It comes with only four.

BTW, generally corded trimmers have more powerful motors compared to the cordless types. Also the trimmer teeth are of a higher quality compared to the sometimes press metal teeth you find on most trimmers.

I was recommended the Peanut by a few barbers that advised against the cordless ones you see in most retail stores etc.

four attachments is enough i think. And yeah the wahl detailer i have is corded and the teeth are pretty much even, i've messed up my line a few times since it's very precise.

i don't have cordless trimmers anymore.

Thanks for the info man, i might end up getting that one.

this is the trimmer i have.

proxy.php

Clean shaven as required by work uniform policy, but I let it grow back during my time off and start over again after I get back on the grindstone.

Pencil-thin. Just a little wider. Trimmed just at the corners of the lip or shorter.

Wife thinks I look like Gomez Addams. Nicer people call me Clark Gable.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Full goatee and moustache. Used to have a full beard, but I never liked the feel. I keep it trimmed with a dog grooming trimmer. The dog is long gone, but lives on with a heavy duty Oster trimmer that trims to just the right length.

Shaved the beard off today...looked too sloppy. I shaved everything except my circle beard...pulled out the Goatee Saver today to give it another whirl. I find I get better results with resting it on my face rather than biting down on the mouth piece. Ended up getting a pretty nice little goat beard. Wish my connectors were strong tho...

Top Bottom