• mustache

• goatee, with or without stache

• sideburns or chops

• full beard

• clean shaven all the way

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pencil thin moustache?? You classy badger:badger:

I just have a regular mustache. :euro:

i couldn't find a pic of that style with a sligthly thicker stache. So i just used that one, i keep my beard trimmed with a #1 on the clippers

Edit: I keep that trimmed, because it's the closest i can get to being "clean shaven". My wife doesn't like it if i'm clean shaven, she says that since i can grow a beard, i should.

Last edited:
I've had a beard of some variety for over a decade now (AKA since I was 12. Gotta love Greek heritage). Usually it's been a connected soul patch/ petit goatee combo of various lengths, but I have experimented with the chin strap, full beard, and even a Guy Fawkes-style handlebar/petit goatee combo. I try to keep a little fuzz on my chin, as it elongates my face; when clean-shaven, my head looks like a cinder block. I'm currently back to the petit goatee/ soul patch combo, kept short so as not to interfere with my SCBA.

I've had a mustache ever since I finished my Army training back in 1970. Then when I got out of the Army, I've grown a beard or a goatee like 2 (or 4) dozen times. But right now, it's just the mustache and me. Can't leave home without it.

The 'stache

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 90
Depends on the day/month/year. Everything from clean shaven to full beard and many variations between (though never a soul patch)

Clean shaven and smooth baby! Blame that little badge up there by my avatar. Though I have also been known to go full on beard when required by the same.

Full beard for the past 4 or 5 years, but now I shave my neck and cheeks daily. Going on vacation next month and will probably take the opportunity to shave the whole thing off to see how it looks.

Van Dyke now and full beards have come and gone but the moustache has been there since I was 18. Also tried muttonchops for a while when I was in college.

Top Bottom