What's new

So I'm planning to whip it up...

Well I'm settling in for my nightly bath and shave and I'm thinking of a Coconut Lime bubble bath and whipping up a mixture of Proraso and Palmolive cream with some Lime Trumpers Soap.
Hmmm....top it off with some SCS Med Citrus and BayRum with a Twist of Lime Shave Milk....hmmmm
Life is good :biggrin:

So thats what Mitch Hedberg ment by "Saved by the bouancy of Citrus". You could slice up some of the spare citrus in the house as well and drop that in for a few minutes before you hop in too.

All you need now is some manner of island tunes.

Ahhh...four passes with the Slant and I'm in love. Probably one of my top 10 shaves but tomorrow will tell.
Maybe it was the Grilled Lemon Garlic Salmon I had for dinner but the evening was nice.
Sorry, no Island tunes this round but a wide span of randomness everything from: Aerosmith (back when they were good), Merle Haggard, Green Day and an interesting piece to wrap it up...Stars and Stripes Forever...yes my musical tastes run the deep and wide.
But ahhh..lime, coconut, palmolive, menthol, citrus, bayrum...yeah baby :biggrin:

Top Bottom