What's new

Tabac! I Love You Guys!

On your recommendation I bought a puck of Tabac to use in my very old shaving mug.....I then last week took delivery on a nice bottle of Tabac after shave. Well long story short my wife was away from home for two days and walked in this aftenoon and she said the aroma of Tabac hit her as soon as she walked in! ( I had a shower and a shave just an hour before she came home!) Well long story short.....she had her way with me!
So thanks guys she LOVES Taback and my BBS!

Who knew this site could be so great!

On your recommendation I bought a puck of Tabac to use in my very old shaving mug.....I then last week took delivery on a nice bottle of Tabac after shave. Well long story short my wife was away from home for two days and walked in this aftenoon and she said the aroma of Tabac hit her as soon as she walked in! ( I had a shower and a shave just an hour before she came home!) Well long story short.....she had her way with me!

We strive for aromatic marital bliss here at B&B. My wife is fond of the Tabac as well, but she especially likes 1805. :devil:

Hahaha, damn....

I've never tried the cologne. How is it's scent in relation to the soap?

- It should be said that i generally dislike the soap scent, but i'm always up for trying new stuff! After all, Musgo AS smells nothing like the shave cream, so who knows how these things work.

Outstanding!
I love the Tabac soap and aftershave too, but it seems sometimes women like different things than I do...but after reading your post- maybe there's a chance for me yet!
(no, I don't mean with YOUR...well, you know.)
:001_smile

Maybe this should have been posted in "The Score."

As Artie Johnson used to say on Laugh In, "Verrry Interesting, but ..."

Sorry but I have to agree here.

Oh, come on. We're all Big Boys. It's not like he gave us the play-by-play, just the overall score (yes, pun intended). :biggrin: I, for one, think we should congratulate our brother-in-arms on his recent scented, er, conquest. :001_rolle

FWIW, I'm not that crazy about the smell of Tabac. But it sure makes my skin feel good afterwards.

So she loves Tabac and your baby butt smooth? nice! :w00t:

But yes, Tabac is THE soap. Close second: Loccitane.

Because old masterofsparks up there found out he can get lucky when he uses it! We'll have to start going through him when we need refills.

Top Bottom