What's new

Got a few shaves under my belt...

and I must say I am really taking a liking to this vintage concept.

The first time I tried... it looked like a slaughter house. Wasn't pretty, shave kinda sucked too. I learned a lot though... from my mistakes!

Second shave was this morning and it was much better. It came out smooth on 90% of my face and a few spots here and there needed some more attention. Far less bleeding.

I still have tons of practice to do and a lot of trial/error with equipment and technique.

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the great advice and I'll be keeping everyone updated.

My very small collection.

Cutty Piece
proxy.php

proxy.php

The Slippery
proxy.php

The Mixing Spot
proxy.php

The Mixer
proxy.php

Here's the whole collection including my homemade aftershave (recipe I found on another site)
proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm sure there will be more to come with time. My "shaving den" isn't that impressive so no picture of that. Just imagine a run of the mill bathroom!

Way to go! You're off to a great start to a fun and satisfying journey. Keep it up and really concentrate on technique more than anything else. All the AD's will come in tim:lol:e....

What Southern said. Don't forget to get a blade sampler from the vendor of your choice so you can expand your horizon's as they say.

Top Bottom