What's new

Experiment: Will Someone Submit A Digg For Me?

I've been trying to get my shaving videos noticed on services other than YouTube. Metacafe seemed like a good prospect, especially with the possibility of "Producer Rewards" but so far I've been pretty much ignored over there. I was doing a little research the other day and looked at both the style of the enormously popular "Kipkay" videos on MC and the postings on Problogger about writing titles that get noticed for things like Digg. So as a kind of test I whipped up and submitted this short "teaser" video for MC. Would one of you Diggers mind submitting it? I could self-submit but I understand that's looked down upon there. Thanks!!

--Mark

That was me who submitted it first, but no need to worry, I deleted mine as I messed up the description anyway. :lol:

EDIT: If you want to delete your duplicate and re-do it, send a email to [email protected] with the email you signed up with at digg.com along with the link to the submission and they'll delete it in a minute or less.

Yeah, I already mailed support, but without the URL, just to ask what I should do.

Anyway, it's up there now, and I've been up all night. I'll leave you guys to it!

Oh Man! I had to register with Digg! But your videos are worth it so I went ahead and signed up!

Your the Man when it comes to instructional videos about DE shaving!

wow, almost 1800 digs, your just behind Kevin shaving his head when you search "shave" now we just need to get you on boing boing!

Top Bottom