What's new

what is a borax solution?

the instructions for my new E. Jagger best badger calls for rinsing the brush in a mild borax solution periodically. what is a borax solution? would Dawn dish soap work just as well?:confused:

I know what borax is. How mild a solution? And what does rinsing the brush suppose to accomplish? Sanitize? Deodorize? Clean? Have a new C&E BB by Jagger which did not include those instructions.

I know what borax is. How mild a solution? And what does rinsing the brush suppose to accomplish? Sanitize? Deodorize? Clean? Have a new C&E BB by Jagger which did not include those instructions.

The purpose is to remove soap scum which will build up over time, and affect performance.

the instructions state this will "help prevent mildew attacking the hairs and give long life to the brush"

Most Wal-Marts, grocery stores, Targets, etc carry it. It's in the laundry section. It supposedly removes soap/cream build-up and restores the brushes ability to absorb water.

Top Bottom