What's new

Drugstore.com - New customers save $5 + free shipping on $25+ order coupon

Drat. It seems I'm a little late. All the good Clubman stuff is out of stock!

Clubman is cheaper here anyway. The only drawback is you best order several items as shipping is a standard $10 for orders under $50 ($5 if over). Good deal if you order 5 or 10 bottles at once. Probably not so if you just want one. I just received 5 bottles from them & I paid $33 which works out to roughly $6.60 per. Considering I can't buy any of them at local B&M's I didn't think that too bad a price.

Clubman is cheaper here anyway. The only drawback is you best order several items as shipping is a standard $10 for orders under $50 ($5 if over). Good deal if you order 5 or 10 bottles at once. Probably not so if you just want one. I just received 5 bottles from them & I paid $33 which works out to roughly $6.60 per. Considering I can't buy any of them at local B&M's I didn't think that too bad a price.

Ah yes. I had this site bookmarked for when I decide to pull the triggers on all these aftershaves I want. I'll be going after the Vanilla one, and hopefully just the plain musk one.... I was just looking for a reason to order from drugstore.com, and $5 off and free shipping is a good reason, but not having what I wanted kind of hurts it..... Thanks for this post.

Top Bottom