What's new

Gillette Fusion Hydra Soothe

After reading the thread on cheap aftershave products, I came across the closeout bin at my local Walgreen's this morning which contained a bunch of the Gillette Hydra Soothe aftershave (and the Hydra Gel aftershave too). They are closing both out for $1.49 for a 3.4 ounce bottle. Any word on whether this stuff is worth even $1.49?

They also appear to be closing out the Nivea Sensitive Face Wash for $1.69 a tube...excellent deal so I picked up four for the price of one. I think I'll check the Walgreen's near work at lunch for more.:)

Either this HydraSoothe stuff is pretty bad or everyone who is viewing this is running out to Walgreens to snatch it up.:lol:

well, people in this forum tend to avoid things made by gillette in the last 3 decades, (personaly i think they should avoid ANYTHING made by gillette)

They also appear to be closing out the Nivea Sensitive Face Wash for $1.69 a tube...excellent deal so I picked up four for the price of one. I think I'll check the Walgreen's near work at lunch for more.:)

:ohmy: either this is an early sign that nivea is discontinuing it or walgreens is clearing stock... (i hope it's the latter)

Funny thing, my Target (which is in the same complex as the aforementioned Walgreens) is also closing out the Sensitive Wash.

They also had some sweet deals on other Nivea items. The best was $6.78 for a package that contained the Energizing Face Scrub, Moisturizing Face Wash, and two 8.4 ounce containers of the Energy Body Wash. Normally all this stuff would be somewhere in the $15-$18 range.

Well, I've checked 3 European Nivea websites :

- France and Germany: the Sensitive face wash is not there anymore :001_huh:

- UK: still available

Well, I've checked 3 European Nivea websites :

- France and Germany: the Sensitive face wash is not there anymore :001_huh:

- UK: still available

I will be very disappointed if they fully discontinue it. I suppose I'd better stock up on a few more.

I will be very disappointed if they fully discontinue it. I suppose I'd better stock up on a few more.

+1

We still have Cetaphil, but the Nivea Sensitive looks manlier :biggrin:

NFM Sensitive is the only drugstore Men face cleanser that's gentle enough for me

Top Bottom