What's new

Maas

Where do I buy Maas? I've checked all the hardware stores in my area, but none carry it.

I'm looking for the best place to pick up Maas online (for cleaning straights). Anyone know of any reputable websites with good prices?

Thanks.

My WalMart doesn't carry it. I got it off Amazon. I think the shipping ended up being more than the tube itself.

Good call on Walgreens. I seem to recall seeing it there right after I ordered some from Amazon.

In the three years I have been in Boston don't think I have come across a Wal-Mart. Not that I am complaining...

Do you remember which Walgreens you saw it in?

Also, I won't complain about the lack of Wal-Mart in the area. I probably would have tried to find it somewhere else or bought it online if Wal-Mart was my only option.

Good call on Walgreens. I seem to recall seeing it there right after I ordered some from Amazon.

After three days of hitting everywhere in town that I could think of searching for the MAAS I had somewhat given up. I happened to stop at the Walgreens at the end of our block for some trivial something that I can't even remember now. While walking down an aisle I glanced to the side and saw the word MAAS. I even walked past it before it registered. Hey! Was that what I thought it was? I went back and saw that it was. I even gave it the old Tiger Woods fist pump and a guttural "Yes!" once I was sure. I hope no one was looking.

:lol:

Do you remember which Walgreens you saw it in?

Also, I won't complain about the lack of Wal-Mart in the area. I probably would have tried to find it somewhere else or bought it online if Wal-Mart was my only option.

Sure do! It was the Walgreens on Main St. in Waltham, just before you get to Watertown (heading east on Main).

Nope, no need to seek out a Wal-Mart. They don't sell much that I want/need. So the less time spent there - where ever there is - the better.

Nope, no need to seek out a Wal-Mart. They don't sell much that I want/need. So the less time spent there - where ever there is - the better.

I'm sure they sell TONS of stuff you need. But you can find almost all of it elsewhere. I try to avoid Wal-Mart as much as possible as I just get angrier the more time I spend in one.

I'm sure they sell TONS of stuff you need. But you can find almost all of it elsewhere. I try to avoid Wal-Mart as much as possible as I just get angrier the more time I spend in one.

Odd. My reaction is the same...exactly the same. I'd rather be fighting Boston traffic hopping from store to store than spending an equal amount of time in Wal-Mart. And Boston traffic can be atrocious!

Top Bottom