What's new

For Active Duty Non-Officer Military Only!!

I have a package of items that I will send to you free as a THANK YOU for your service to our Country!! I and my family wish to express our sincere gratitude to you for your sacrifices to protect our nation’s freedom and our way of life. You deserve our gratitude and support.

Therefore, I would like to provide to the first active duty non-officer rank a shaving package that I hope will serve you. I have two tubs of Mama Bears shave soap (unused and wonderful), a best badger brush (used less than 10 times in great condition), and a Merkur 25C chrome razor (used less than 5 times in perfect condition) for your shipped free anywhere in the world (plus some other items – blades, etc.)!

Please only respond if you are a non-officer and need these items – I understand the difficulties regarding finances that you face and want to give you something in return!

Thank you and God bless each of you and your families! Thank you for your commendable service to all of us!

Please PM me with your information and we can coordinate the delivery.

- Best

Garrett

Let's face it Petty officers are not officers in the real sense....... I was a 3rd Class Petty Officer and believe me I was not allowed in Officers Country aboard ship!!

M

modern man

Let's face it Petty officers are not officers in the real sense....... I was a 3rd Class Petty Officer and believe me I was not allowed in Officers Country aboard ship!!

I was...

Someone had to clean the staterooms.

If no one active on the forums rogers up, I will put my name in the hat.

I am fairly well set up but I have a young'n onboard who has expressed alot of interest in wet shaving and have wanted to get him started. Unfortunately I haven't had the financial wiggle room to do it right.

As a navy veteran of the Vietnam War era, thanks for the generous offer to our brothers in arms. They deserve our heartfelt thanks and support for defending our freedom and way of life. KUDOS !!!!

Sue at Saint Charles Shave sent me the following e-mail and she offered to add something to the items I am providing! A great surprise so a great thank you to her!!

From Sue:

"I just read your excellant offer for those that serve. I would be more than happy to contribute to this. If you would like or need anything on my website, just let me know. I am in total agreement with what you are doing and I would be honored to contribute. My Dad was a tail gunner in a Liberator in WWII. Both my brothers served, one career AF and also my husband. Military men and women have my utmost respect.

In any case, I commend you for doing this.

Heres my website: www.saintcharlesshave.com

No taker yet so spread the word!

Thanks.

Garrett

WOW.. thats a great offer.

ME: Im active duty, enlisted, stationed in Argentina. (U.S. Embassy), and its wonderful that these things come up.

MY PM is on its way!
:w00t:

Top Bottom