What's new

Meschantes Couture shoot

I'm very fortunate to have a gig with an amazing Corset and Gown company called Meschantes Couture.

I have gobs of photo's from these shoots, but here are three from this past weekend.....one of my all time favorite models....Lee Loo:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

damn she looks like a porcelain doll
Nick

Your comment makes my night! My MUA (Make-Up Artist) spent an hour spreading light toned foundation over Lee's entire body and then dusting her with powder to achieve my vision of .......you guessed it.......a porcelain doll.

It was a lot of work. Lee is half Asian *and* tan this time of year!

Thanks Nick!

B R A N D X®;712683 said:
I'm very fortunate to have a gig with an amazing Corset and Gown company called Meschantes Couture.

My wife owns three of their custom corsets... She LOVES them... They really make great stuff!!! Great shots!

B R A N D X®;712725 said:
Your comment makes my night! My MUA (Make-Up Artist) spent an hour spreading light toned foundation over Lee's entire body and then dusting her with powder to achieve my vision of .......you guessed it.......a porcelain doll.

It was a lot of work. Lee is half Asian *and* tan this time of year!

Thanks Nick!

No reason to thank me . You took the pictures I am just admiring it .

I dont know how you do it but I wish I can take a shot half as good as that

Nick

Stu,
I decided to look at some of your other photos.

I hate you.

I love Lee.

I love Courtney

I love Erin

I still hate you.:lol:

Once again, very cool. Corsets are very sexy.

Sexy indeed.....I love shooting them!

Thanks!

My wife owns three of their custom corsets... She LOVES them... They really make great stuff!!! Great shots!

No kidding?!! That is very cool! Meschantes makes incredibly high-quality garments and your wife can wear them knowing that Kat puts a tremendous amount of love in to every one she makes. A wonderful company owned By wonderful people.

Thank you!

I dont know how you do it but I wish I can take a shot half as good as that

Nick

3 elements to success:

First and foremost, work with talented people who make you look better than you are

Secondly, learn to see light and shadows

Third......basic understanding of how a camera works!

That's it......my secret in a nutshell and in order of importance!:smile:

Thank you again......for the compliment!

Stu,
I decided to look at some of your other photos.

I hate you.

I love Lee.

I love Courtney

I love Erin

I still hate you.:lol:

Everyone hates me, but really.....it's just a job. A really fun job, but the fringe benefits you might imagine don't really exist!:lol:

Unfortunately Courtney has moved to New York (they all do eventually) so I doubt I'll be seeing much of her from now on.:mad:

P.S. I know you don;t really hate me!

B R A N D X®;722774 said:
Everyone hates me, but really.....it's just a job. A really fun job, but the fringe benefits you might imagine don't really exist!:lol:

Unfortunately Courtney has moved to New York (they all do eventually) so I doubt I'll be seeing much of her from now on.:mad:

P.S. I know you don;t really hate me!

First off, tell Courtney that New York is evil.

And lastly, I dont hate you. I envy your every precious moment with a camera.

Maybe I'm shallow, but has anybody else caught themselves staring a little longer at photo#2 trying to catch a better glimpse? :001_huh:

Top Bottom