What's new

How Much Does it Weigh ? ...Find out here

I have access to an electronic and very accurate jewelers scale. So today, since I was off and had nothing else to do, I decided to weigh some razors I have.
The heaviest is number one and so on.

.................................................................Ounces.....................Grams

1. Merkur Futur.............................................3.985.......................112.9
2. Merkur HD................................................3.000........................85.05
3. Gillette Adj "Fat Boy"..................................2.580........................73.1
4. Gillette Adj "Slim".......................................2.290........................64.9
5. Gillette Adj "Black Long Handle".................... 2.180.......................61.8
6. Gillette Tech.............................................1.905........................54.0
7. Gillette Superspeed TV '58...........................1.820........................51.6
8. Gillette Superspeed 40's..............................1.775........................50.3
9. Gillette Superspeed Aluminum Blue Tip............1.480........................41.9

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw that smiley!! Where did it come from? What is it doing in the smiley library?? Craziness!!

Top Bottom