What's new

Longest lasting Lime

So I love lime but all of the colognes wear off so fast. What is the longest lasting one out there?

I believe Taylor's makes a pretty good smelling lime cologne that has exceptional staying power for a lime scent. Anyone else, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Taylor of Old Bond Street No. 74 Victorian Lime Cologne seems to last quite a long time for me. Smells great, too.

I don't know if you happen to like Lemon colognes, as well. I didn't think I did until I smelled Art of Shaving's Lemon edt. That stuff smells ridiculously good. I was really surprised. Thought I would hate it. Unfortunately, its more expensive than every single brand name cologne that I wear. I'll still get some sometime soon, tho.

Jester

I don't know if you happen to like Lemon colognes, as well. I didn't think I did until I smelled Art of Shaving's Lemon edt. That stuff smells ridiculously good. I was really surprised. Thought I would hate it. Unfortunately, its more expensive than every single brand name cologne that I wear. I'll still get some sometime soon, tho.

Jester

Lemon! Cool! I have got to get me some of that! or at least a sample. Maybe I can find a decant. I love lemon :)

I do not buy THE Longest Lasting EDTs.
But the best lemon/lime scent is Signoricci IMO.
Pretty good longevity. 6-8 hours on me.

Top Bottom