What's new

Bring Back the Smokin Baby

Do you want Ouch to bring back the Smokin Baby avatar?

• Yes

• No

• Something completely different

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I do not miss it. I know it was in jest but smoking is the biggest killer drug in America and under no circumstances should anyone make it mentally easier to use or start. I use to be a smoker (a drug addict) and quitting took 5 years, and much pain to stop. Let sleeping dogs lie!:biggrin:

Take Care,
R

Ouch just quit smoking himself, and so changing the avatar might be part of that choice, but I still really associate it with him -- so I voted to bring it back.

I'm always amazed people become so attached to others avatars. If you like it - make it yours! :biggrin:

Similar questions have been asked about other avatars Ouch has had in the past. He is an Avatar Aficionado, able to collect really cool ones.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Similar questions have been asked about other avatars Ouch has had in the past. He is an Avatar Aficionado, able to collect to really cool ones.

Yes this has come up before..... but always amusing.... we do associate members with their avatar....

I'm always amazed people become so attached to others avatars. If you like it - make it yours! :biggrin:

Nah, the mods have too much fun giving me avatars -- why spoil that? :biggrin:

But it is weird how we associate them with their original owners. The furor about someone who chose the limecat avatar after Chip got a new one was surprising too.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Once you go chainsaw, you can't go back.

Not even for ... one ... million ... dollars!

So wait. When we are talking about the smoking baby I thought we were talking about the attractive asian lady avatar. You mean literally a smoking baby?!?!?!?! That's just wrong.

:lol:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Similar questions have been asked about other avatars Ouch has had in the past. He is an Avatar Aficionado, able to collect really cool ones.

That's an interesting point. Perhaps that should be his title, "Avatar Aficionado".

Top Bottom