What's new

If you only had one razor, one blade, one cream or soap, AS, etc.

My Merkur barberpole, Kai blade, TOBS rose, Rooney Emillion brush, Thayers rose, Old Spice and Wesley & Scott balm.

Brush: C&E BBB
Razor: Toggle
Blade: Gillette Swede
Cream: Red Proraso
or
Soap: Toss up between Old Spice (Shulton) or Provence Sante
AS: Toss up between Clubman Pinaud or AV
or
ASB: Clubman

Custom Scaled Dubl Duck Satinedge for straight / Gilette Aristocrat for DE
Shavemac #441
Mama Bears Neroli Soap
Aqua Velva

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
My 6/8 Bengall. A puck of Williams. My 50 yr old brush. Splash of Dickinsons Witchhazel.

One razor, one blade, one cream or soap, AS, etc, what would it be?

Too new to the process to have a lot of options but ...

Gillette Fatboy - just love the feel of the thing
Merkur - subject to change as I work through my WCS sample pack
Mama Bear's Lavender-Peppermint Glycerin soap *
Yves Rocher Ginsing Actif *

* Items selected by swmbo:001_smile

Okey-dokey. Here's my list. I have not tried many soaps/ creams yet so please excuse my crudeness.

My shave cream favoriet now is KMF lavendar. Love the stuff, cheap, lasts forever, consistant awesome lather, and smells manly enough for me to admit using it while floral enough for me to enjoy it. Strong enough for a woman, but made for a man. Did anyone catch that? Anyhew,
My blade would def. be a crystal red. These are my first love, however, I often use american personnas and they are good to my face.
Now, drumroll please. It is my pleasre to announce and please give a warm welcome to the Vision 2000. I just love this thing. In fact, if the price were right, I might consider buying 2 just for kicks. I get a lot of good shaves and have a lot of fun with the Vision. Sure, there are a couple of things that I would do differently if I made the vision, but who am I to cretique something made by the hands of God himself. That's sac-religious. I also like the fact that I could probably survive on a deserted island with this thing. Its so big I could use it as a hammer, a hachet of sorts to throw at large game to take them down, possibly as a ice pic of sorts to scale a sheer face of ice, and as my magic staff that I rule with when the natives find me and proclaim me a God.
Wow this reply is all over the place which is my cue to hit the hay.

of course you know that I am unable to answer this question!

marty

Marty sold me the afformentioned Vision about a year back or so. Just wanted to give a shout out. Still loving it Marty. Thanks for being generous. I'm about out of Proraso. Thanks a million for that too.

Tulip 2 brush
EJ chatsworth razor
Feather blade
C&S Oxford and Cambridge SS
Alt insbrook AS

Trumpers wild fern

Marty sold me the afformentioned Vision about a year back or so. Just wanted to give a shout out. Still loving it Marty. Thanks for being generous. I'm about out of Proraso. Thanks a million for that too.

you must be using that sparingly-but it is one of the best ASB's on the market. Glad you are loving the VISION-it got to the point where i maybe only used it once a month or so. i am very happy that a fellow wetshaver and B&B brother is using it and enjoying it.

marty

As for DE shaving, I'll take any of my Murker razors with a blade from same (no hissing, please). AOS cream in a tub, whipped up with a Simpson Duke 3 in best. No after shave for me, thank you. I will take a splash of Old spice, or Anteaus by Chanel if price isn't an issue. As for straights, I have and old plain jane dub duck that allways gives me a nice shave.

Top Bottom