What's new

I'll Show You My Rack if You Show Us Yours

I notice in conversations that a lot of us are using toothbrush holders as racks for our razors. I thought it would be fun to see how many different kinds we all have and how well they hold our weapons of choice. I saw someone mention a Palm Tree among others. Its also a cheap way for someone new to keep a razor (or two) out of the way in the bathroom. So here's mine show us yours;

That's a fine rack for your razors.
I've posted mine before but I will gladly post it again.

NOTE: The rotation has changed several times since this picture was taken.

proxy.php

Rabidpotatochip has the moust awesome rack, at least according to his title. :lol: But, then again, he hasn't been around lately. :frown:

Anyhow, nice set ups there gents.

proxy.php

I use this toothbrush holder from Bed Bath and Beyond - 13 dollars, very very pretty. Works nicely. Taller than my SS razors, so they kind of hang - but anything long-handled fits perfectly. I'll take a pic sometime this week if I remember to.

Bought it at K-Mart for a fiver. Works well, and fits the motif of my bathroom. The toothbrush is the one I use to clean the razors between uses.

Bought it at K-Mart for a fiver. Works well, and fits the motif of my bathroom. The toothbrush is the one I use to clean the razors between uses.

I have one very similar to yours, I too have three razors and one toothbrush in mine, but the toothbrush ins't to clean razors, but teeth. I keep the HD, 39C, and slim in mine.

What would your *ideal* rack look like and hold? Many of us are repurposing other things like toothbrush holders and test tube racks. But if you could have a rack built just for you, how many razors & brushes would it hold? Wall mount, set on a surface or choice between the two?

For me I think it would hold six razors (one slot for SWMBO), two brushes (large for creams and medium/small for soaps), one mug (Old spice type) and one scuttle/lather bowl. Either/or on mounting. Marble, dark wood, and brass for materials sounds nice.

Top Bottom