What's new

Osage Rub

Texas Beauty Supply is where I've bought mine in the past. Their prices are unbelievably low. They also sell all of the Clubman hair tonics.

I think I did the ultimate freeze-your-face shave last night: Proraso Pre, QED Peppermint Soap, and Osage Rub! Wow! Talk about :cool:.

I've kind of been looking for some of these products in local stores but haven't had much luck. I found Clubman at Walgreen's but have yet to locate Osage Rub, Lilac Vegetal, or some of the other brands. Any hints as to chain, mall-type stores that offer shaving products? The local mall doesn't have C&E, so that's out.

I've kind of been looking for some of these products in local stores but haven't had much luck. I found Clubman at Walgreen's but have yet to locate Osage Rub, Lilac Vegetal, or some of the other brands. Any hints as to chain, mall-type stores that offer shaving products? The local mall doesn't have C&E, so that's out.

Try Sally's Beauty Supply. Some have Osage Rub.

Texas Beauty Supply is where I've bought mine in the past. Their prices are unbelievably low. They also sell all of the Clubman hair tonics.

Yup. I've also got some Clubman & Jeris tonics on the way from TBS. Gotta love the good `ol cheap stuff.

Just ordered some from Atlanta Barber Supply. I've used them before so I did mot try Texas Barber Supply. Can't wait to try it since it is hot and humid here in the Ozarks.

Sometimes I use Osage to cut AV -- the other day I used a 75/25 blend of Osage and AV after a post-workout shave. Better than any recovery drink for sure :cool:

I found Osage Rub & Pinaud Lilac Vegetal locally yesterday. They were both at a Beauty Supply Store a few miles from work. I really like the Osage Rub the Lilac Vegetal, well, not so much. Ill probably PIF it down the road. Its nice to know I can source the Osage Rub locally, since I know ill be using it a lot. :cool:

Just used this for the first time. This stuff is AMAZING. Took about 30 seconds to fully come on, but man it is fantastic.

Didn't really burn, but I didn't have much razor burn.

This is PERFECT for hot, humid Florida summers.

After reading many reviews and really being hyped up with anticipation it didn't disappoint. Although I DID expect it to be a little colder and have more of a freezing effect (I am a sucker for menthol and anything that makes me ICE cold) I can say that it is by far the coolest splash that I've ever tried.

People that are looking for something that will really cool their skin shouldn't be afraid to try Osage. It won't kill you or make you cry. I did about 6-8 shakes into my hand and rubbed it all over my face and got a fantastic chilling effect.

Smells like a mix between Vicks Vap-O-Rub and Noxema but seems to fade quickly. My skin feels nice, tight and extremely refreshed. This is definitely a product that I will use forever. I don't think anyone living in a hot climate should be without this.

I love Osage Rub. I used it today with the My Time Bath & Body Menthol 10/10 shaving cream. Man, my face was freezing for over 20 minutes!

I wish Osage Run was colder :eek:

I've read of people adding menthol crystals to Osage to make it colder. I think I may try that.

I'm also going to try adding a dab to my lather and go for the EXTRA cool shave.

I've read of people adding menthol crystals to Osage to make it colder. I think I may try that.

I'm also going to try adding a dab to my lather and go for the EXTRA cool shave.

The Osage Rub in the lather may seal your pores and give you a less quality shave.

I would add menthol to the Osage Rub, but I've heard you can get sick from too much menthol. Joel posted about it a while back.

The Osage Rub in the lather may seal your pores and give you a less quality shave.

I would add menthol to the Osage Rub, but I've heard you can get sick from too much menthol. Joel posted about it a while back.

Yeah, I saw that. Good observation about the lather. I'll give it a trial run this weekend and see what happens.

Top Bottom