What's new

B&B Carnival for CANADIANS! - Hozer Shave Set Up! WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Fellow Canucks, the moderators have heard you cries and have paired up with some terrific Canadian vendors to come up with some carnival games just for those north of the 49th!

The first of these contests is the Hozer Shave of the Day. The contest will start today and will close at 11:59 p.m EST Monday August 11.

So think, what would Bob and Doug use for their morning SOTD?

View attachment 27254

Entries (photos) should be posted in this thread - points will be given for originality, creativity and just plain old goofiness.

The best entry wins a tub of the incredible JM Fraser Shaving Cream and two bottles (winner's choice) of Booster aftershaves.

Thanks go out to Luxo Laboratories, the BeautyFactory and TBBS for sponsoring this contest!

And for the sake of posterity - here's an all-time classic episode of The Great White North for your viewing pleasure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184

If there are any pictures without a hockey stick, back bacon, and some maple syrup, I'm going to be sorely disappointed. :biggrin:

Hoser SOTD

True Canadian "Bauer" Str8 razor
"Turpentine" boar hair
Sunlight SS
Maple Syrup and Beer ASL

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice - let's hope this gets the ball rolling!

I think you should get docked - I don't think that's a bottle of pure maple syrup you got there.

In addition to being blasphemy, the fake stuff is definitely more likely to cause irritation and ingrowns!

Nice - let's hope this gets the ball rolling!

I think you should get docked - I don't think that's a bottle of pure maple syrup you got there.

In addition to being blasphemy, the fake stuff is definitely more likely to cause irritation and ingrowns!

Damn! Caught out...its a knock-off :blushing:

Does that take a pretty good edge?

BBS every time but you have to hone it on a horizontally mounted grinding wheel...:biggrin:

Damn! Caught out...its a knock-off :blushing:

Do you see the McKenzies as Ricards Red drinkers...

Oh, man. It's going to be hard to beat the skates. Good thinking.

That's a defeatist attitude - Wolfe would have never beat Montcalm with that kind of thinking!

I also know there's a bunch of Quebeckers out there - I expect some good entries from you guys - perhaps incorporating some tourtiere or tarte au sucre!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I would say jmacpix is sitting in the catbird seat right now. Nice hoser set-up. :biggrin:

Where are all the Canadian members? C'mon, step it up fellas!

Chris, did you forget to mention the FREE stuff. :wink: :lol:

I would say jmacpix is sitting in the catbird seat right now. Nice hoser set-up. :biggrin:

Where are all the Canadian members? C'mon, step it up fellas!

Chris, did you forget to mention the FREE stuff. :wink: :lol:

I did - but I'll say it again - the winner gets FREE STUFF!

And Jmacpix is definitely in pole postion!

I don't know. The artificial syrup thing... He should only get one bottle of Booster if he wins. :wink:

jmacpix is down to the JM Fraser shaving cream now. He's losing ground and he is the ONLY POST! :lol:

Wow tough crowd...guess I'll have to do a re-shoot...:lol:

Top Bottom