What's new

Pashana

I ordered some Pashana Original Hair Lotion and Eau de Portugal this weekend. Can't wait for it to come in.
I have teenage daughters that have kinda curly hair like me and their mom. For some reason they are into "straightening" it (when I was in high school the girls used curling irons) :rolleyes:
Anyway, their hair gets a little frizz to it when they straighten it so I gave one of them the last of a sample of Lucky Tiger 3 Roses and they were really impressed with the way it worked but not the smell. They liked the smell of the Eau de Portugal better (I do too).
I think they both smell pretty "unisex" (the original and the Portugal, not the twins) so I figured order both and if they don't like it I can use it.

Well the products are here. The eau de Portugal works great and smells nice and citrus-y and the girls like it.
The Original, well, I was lured in with tales of sandalwood, ceder, rosemary and patchouli but alas -- it smells like baby powder :mad:

Well the products are here. The eau de Portugal works great and smells nice and citrus-y and the girls like it.
The Original, well, I was lured in with tales of sandalwood, ceder, rosemary and patchouli but alas -- it smells like baby powder :mad:

I find that the Portugal reminds me of a sweet cola in terms of scent.

I also agree that the Pashana doesn't smell like I expected based on the description and agree that it smells a lot like talc.

One tip for the Portugal - I put a little glycerine in mine - good for the hair and scalp, as well as the frizzies.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

I've got both too, and would agree on your description of the scents, except that I have grown rather fond of the Original, in a super-old-timey way. It's about the only product that, when I put it on, I feel like I'm playing time-machine-dress-up, in a good way. I just have to be in the right frame of mind ...

I listed the Pashana Original, some Jeris, and some Masters Bayrum in the B/S/T section. Maybe I'll get a puck of col conk, a stick of Arko and a bottle of Pinaud Vanilla or Bay Rum for them,

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I use both the Original and the Portugal. The nod goes to the Portugal. You can get it with oil as well, if you need a little more hold.

Top Bottom