What's new

I need a barber in Saint Louis!

Anyone know a good barber in the Saint Louis area? One that offers a shave as a service would be ideal. Please, no one say "The Art of Shaving." Been there, done that. Far too expensive, and the guy absolutely butchered my face and left a bunch of rough patches.

Seriously man, you and me both. I've been searching for one awhile with no success.

Also, I completely agree about the AOS barbershop. I went there because I received a coupon for a free Royal Shave, so I figured what the hell, right? I swear, I don't know what this guy was using to shave me with, but it was the worst feeling shave I have ever experienced, no joke. I quite literally thanked God after the shave was over because of how badly he was irritating my skin. Also, forget patches. This guy lefts streams of uncut hair on my face. So please, if you find a place that does good barber shops in the Lou, make sure to give a shout out.

Seriously man, you and me both. I've been searching for one awhile with no success.

Also, I completely agree about the AOS barbershop. I went there because I received a coupon for a free Royal Shave, so I figured what the hell, right? I swear, I don't know what this guy was using to shave me with, but it was the worst feeling shave I have ever experienced, no joke. I quite literally thanked God after the shave was over because of how badly he was irritating my skin. Also, forget patches. This guy lefts streams of uncut hair on my face. So please, if you find a place that does good barber shops in the Lou, make sure to give a shout out.

Why dont you two tag team the barber shops around town and take turns checkin the good ones out. Make a day of systematically calling shops and asking if they do shaves, then pick some of the shops that said they did, then go check out what they look like (sanitation etc.) Then if the place looks like it may be the one take turns on getting shaves then compare. Do that once a month until you both find that place then tell us. You could make a post of the mis-adventures of the shave brothers...lol

I go to a barber shop in Concord Villiage shopping center (Concord Barber Shop?). I don't know if they do shaves, but when you get a haircut you get the hot lather and straight razor shave on the sides and back of the neck. Then place is right of the 50/60's, and cheap too. You could call Paul up there and ask him about shaves.

There used to be one on the hill that offered shaves. I think it was on Marconi, but I haven't been out that way in a while. I go to a barber shop on Clarkson road in Ellisville. I've never checked if they do shaves or not, but they do a damn fine job on my hair. It's in the same plaza as Carmody's bar and grill.

Top Bottom