What's new

Soap users (in shower), how do you deal with soap scum?

Method Tub+Tile cleaner and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (or knock-off).

I've been down this road many times. This is the path.

T

TheNit

I've had good success with Comet Bathroom Cleaner. It's a spray that I leave on for a few minutes and it comes off easier than anything I've ever tried before (including Scrubbing Bubbles).

My method saves no time or effort but I use ajax or commet powder on everything in the bathroom. You still have to use the ole' elbow grease a little bit but the powder is not only sanitizing but kind of granular. The bathtub, sink and toilet are sparkling after a quick scrub, howver I can't wait to try the lemon and baking soda. Always looking to be a little greener.

After my shower each morning I use a squeegee to wipe down all the tile walls and the glass doors. SWMBO sprays the shower down with Tilex Shower Cleaner after her shower. Once a week (normally Saturdays) we clean the bathrooms and use Scrubbing Bubbles in the shower. About once a month SWMBO will spray down all the shower walls with Pledge Furniture Polish and buff it out. Don't ask I haven't a clue. This routine works great as everything stays clean and bright.

Top Bottom