OK kids after two weeks of asking questions and making purchases and watching Mantic's videos.... I DID IT. Here was the process...
1. Took long hot shower (Convincing myself I wasn't going to cut my whole head off)
2. In shower used Nivea face wash
3. Went from the Shared bathroom where I showered to the new Den (didn't shower there yet baby steps)
4. Wrapped face in hot towel for 3 minutes while soaking C&E BBB
5.Made lather with C&O purchased on my shopping trip today where I bought a ton of stuff as well as landed a billion free samples.
6. Lathered up!!!
7. Whisker whacked with my new Merkur HD with a Derby from WCS(Thank you WCS for prompt shipment)
8. 3 passes WTG,WTG,XTG.
9. Cold water rinse followed by rub down with Nivea Skin Essentials ASB.
10. SKIPPED wildly through the house becasue I still had a head and only one weeper but it was a pimple I was worried about earlier.
Ran to the girlfriend and made her touch my face. Not BBS but way better than anything I ever had before!!! I honestly can't wait to shave again just to get my technique down and get better at this.
Thank you everyone for the advice and convincing me this was the way to go.