What's new

Pasteur's?

I recently saw a thread that was a series of pictures of Pasteur's in NYC. At least I think it was Pasteur's. I did a search and nothing comes up. Can anyone link me to this? I ask because my girlfriend will be in NYC in a few weeks and she's going to pick me up some goodies so I want to have some time to make decisions. Thanks!!

If she's going into the city I would highly recommend Cambridge Chemists on Lexington (the big boy candy store). This place is awesome and Scott, the owner was wonderful and very knowledgable. Mention B&B and get a discount. I was just there on Thursday. Pasteurs is a block up the street.

Thanks for linking me to that thread. I searched for "Pasteur" and that didn't bring it up. Odd....or I'm just blind. Either way...thanks for the link!

If she's going into the city I would highly recommend Cambridge Chemists on Lexington (the big boy candy store). This place is awesome and Scott, the owner was wonderful and very knowledgable. Mention B&B and get a discount. I was just there on Thursday. Pasteurs is a block up the street.

How much of a discount?:smile:

Top Bottom