What's new

i'm curious about WARS. wanna trade samples?

i'm curious about this polish wunderkind, WARS. however, before i splash out for a few tubes, i'd like to see if it's my speed.
if anyone would be interested in trading a sample of this for something in my arsenal, shoot me a pm.
dzięki!

It's good stuff. To me it's scented a lot like Penhaligon Castile. I'm sure that's a type of scent but I'm not a scent expert. The stuff performs and doesn't hurt the wallet. I got some off of a very generous member of our forums awhile back who sent me some directy from Poland.
Just spring for a tube. You can get two for less than a gallon of gas these days, and I doubt you'll regret it.

John P.

wowwowwow - what a forum! thanks very much!
if there's anything i can do in return, please let me know.

i sure hope it becomes my daily go-to cream. so far i've been kinda underwhelmed with performance with the budget cream scene. indeed it's affordable. it's not that i'm not ready to spend a whopping $3.86. it's the $7.95 shipping that makes me want to ensure it's worthy of a multi-tube order...

I bought some from the two Johns last week and love the stuff. Great price, excellent slick lather and it smells great.

just a note that i'm in receipt of john's very generous offering.
unfortunately, i'd shaved already or would have tried it out on the spot.
the fragrance, while i'm not into scents, is excellent; eastern european babershop/soap essence.
looking forward to trying WARS (with a new GEM :rolleyes:) wednesday a.m.!

Top Bottom