What's new

More Omega Silvertips

My Omega silvertips arrived today! I ordered these from www.barefeetshop.com on tuesday night and they arrived today. This place has incredible pricing on these Omega brushes, in fact I just ordered another one.:biggrin:
The dark brush has a ox horn handle and is about 23mm.
The green and gold brush looks to be 24mm-25mm.
So if you want a Omega in badger, and at about half the price of the other vendors that I have seen, you should check it out.
Cheers, DJ.

DJ,

Two absolutely great looking brushes. I am looking forward to your feedback of the brushes. However, when I looked up the brushes on the site, it indicates 'Pure Badger', not 'Silvertip'.

Me too, do you have a link I can get to. The one you have listed even after searching gets nothing.

Nice brushes, like the green a lot.

PottyDoctor said:
DJ,

Two absolutely great looking brushes. I am looking forward to your feedback of the brushes. However, when I looked up the brushes on the site, it indicates 'Pure Badger', not 'Silvertip'.
Hey Ron, I did compare the model numbers with a Italian site that listed these models as silvertip before I purchased them. It may be like my Kent Bk4 that reads Pure badger on the handle. I really don't care as long as they perform well and look great.:biggrin1:
Cheers, DJ.

S

Sam

That greenish one is attractively priced. Do us a review of it, and compare it say to a shavemac, coloring, density, etc.

Sam

Here is a picture of the green brush in pure badger ( top ) and the brush I purchased is the one in the middle of the bottom picture.
Cheers, DJ.

Look at this Little cutie

proxy.php

M+P brushes and razors and Murker razors also

The website is only second to QED for clumsy navigation

Go to/ amazon.com search for Omega badger brush- same results easier navigation.

Here are a couple of shots of the new brushes after a quick wash with some Nancy Boy shampoo. The brush in the middle is a 23mm Shavemac silvertip.
Cheers, DJ.

Goosemeplease said:
Anyone? I just cannot find it!
Hey Jim, I looked at the Omega site, and there really is almost zero info on it.
I'm sorry but I can't remember the link.
Cheers, DJ.

Top Bottom