What's new

Question for the Cade users...

I have some of the Cade Youth Concentrate and I love the scent. Does the YC smell the same as all the other Cade products?

I'm thinking about getting the Aftershave Splash, and I'm curious how the scents compare...At some point I may grab some Cade soap and ASB, but I'm on a splash kick right now.

BTW the Youth Concentrate, though pricey, is an excellent night-time moisturizer (a very little goes a long way and all that)...

Thanks for the help, guys. :cool:

I have so far only used samples of the youth concentrate but it does indeed smell the same as the soap and the asb. Have been using the soap for about a month now, still trying to get a consistent lather from it but that is more me than the soap, great shaves from it so far. Only started with the asb last week, work wells but am thinking that maybe it is too heavy for summer use.

I haven't used the Youth Concentrate, but I've used the shaving soap, ASB, and splash. The ASB is a little too heavy for me, but I really like the soap and splash. Their scents seem very different from each other. The splash is spicy and strong, while the soap and ASB seem more subtle. There is a wood scent common to all three, but if they didn't all have the "Cade" label, I wouldn't guess that they were all from the same product line. Get the splash--you won't regret it, especially if you can find it on sale.

I too have only used samples, but the Youth Concentrate does smell the same as the soap and the splash.

FWIW, I love the splash, especially in the cold winter months. I didn't like the scent of the balm though (which another member described as smelling like "Oil of Old Ladies"). I did mix the splash and the Youth Concentrate and used the combo as a balm with good results.

Top Bottom