What's new

Acquistions July 28 - August 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few goodies acquired this week. :001_smile

An Executive I would have absolutely no problem calling mint, A nice Schick Imperial type E Injector with a really neat Bakelite handle that has some cool transparent marbling, a 1957 tan tip :biggrin: that is in excellent condition, a few packs of blades including two 2 packs of Krona Chromes!, A brass GEM Micro-Matic that was in awful condition but cleaned up spectacularly, A GEM G-bar, a classy brass/copper NEW and a couple Tech's a Ranger and ball end.

Is that G-bar from a certain lot you won already?!
I really would love to see more of that executive. Awesome score!

My humble addition:

While going through some old boxes, my wife came across her late father's Adjustable Aristocrat aka gold slim. It is in near-new condition, G3 date code, and I will be adding it to my rotation tomorrow. Looking forward....

That is an awesome find sir. Use it with honor.

Is that G-bar from a certain lot you won already?!
I really would love to see more of that executive. Awesome score!

No the G-bar was all by itself and the seller didn't accept PayPal so I was the lone bidder.

Here's some more Executive pictures. The photos don't really show how intricate and shiny the Rhodium plated handle is.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

No the G-bar was all by itself and the seller didn't accept PayPal so I was the lone bidder.

Here's some more Executive pictures. The photos don't really show how intricate and shiny the Rhodium plated handle is.

:drool::w00t: That is absolutely stunning.

Hours upon hours spent in front of the computer screen Ray!

Hey congratulations on the Moderator promotion! Did I mention I hate authority? :001_smile As long as you didn't get trained by Ouch and you keep your hands off my posts I'm sure we'll be fine. :biggrin:

Figure I won't repost the pictures to shave on space here on the site, but over in the pictorial/video section I posted up the razors that I scored after visiting five local antique shops! I'm super super happy!! Been wetshaving for not even two months and now my merkur hd won't be so lonely! In fact, the '40s Super Speed that I tried out shaved better than my HD.

Anyways, you can check out the thread Here.

It's a long weekend here in Canada, so I thought it'd be nice for SWMBO and I to go antiquing (a difficult task to do with our 15mo old daughter). I've been pretty thorough in clearing out all the DE's from the local shops around home, so this weekend was more of a road trip to 3 seperate antique markets. SWMBO can't get over how big of a haul we brought home... :w00t::lol: ...almost all of which will be finding its way into the BST forum, so keep a look out for any of your favorite pieces, or simply PM me!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Cheers!

It's a long weekend here in Canada, so I thought it'd be nice for SWMBO and I to go antiquing (a difficult task to do with our 15mo old daughter). I've been pretty thorough in clearing out all the DE's from the local shops around home, so this weekend was more of a road trip to 3 seperate antique markets. SWMBO can't get over how big of a haul we brought home... :w00t::lol: ...almost all of which will be finding its way into the BST forum, so keep a look out for any of your favorite pieces.

Cheers!
And I thought I had an impressive haul! Nicely done!

It's a long weekend here in Canada, so I thought it'd be nice for SWMBO and I to go antiquing (a difficult task to do with our 15mo old daughter). I've been pretty thorough in clearing out all the DE's from the local shops around home, so this weekend was more of a road trip to 3 seperate antique markets. SWMBO can't get over how big of a haul we brought home... :w00t::lol: ...almost all of which will be finding its way into the BST forum, so keep a look out for any of your favorite pieces.

Cheers!

Killer score! Looks like a very nice Executive, and I see 6 rockets, and tell me my eyes are not deceiving me, that is a gold rocket isn't it?!?! :w00t:

Killer score! Looks like a very nice Executive, and I see 6 rockets, and tell me my eyes are not deceiving me, that is a gold rocket isn't it?!?! :w00t:

:lol::lol::lol:
It is indeed a gold Rocket from England!!! And it will also indeed be posted in the BST, unless someone PM's me first!! :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom