What's new

25% Off Brooks Brothers

I just received an email from Brooks Brothers for a Friends and Family 25% off. It is good from Thursday September 29 - Tuesday October 4. You just have to put in the code FRIEND13 at checkout or mention it if you order through the catalog.

A good enough reason to finally pull the trigger on the 1818. I can't stop from smelling myself whenever I sample it at the store...this stuff is good. :thumbup1:

boboakalfb said:
I just received an email from Brooks Brothers for a Friends and Family 25% off. It is good from Thursday September 29 - Tuesday October 4. You just have to put in the code FRIEND13 at checkout or mention it if you order through the catalog.

A good enough reason to finally pull the trigger on the 1818. I can't stop from smelling myself whenever I sample it at the store...this stuff is good. :thumbup1:
Righteously TRUE! 1818 is a truly great men's cologne with all the right stuff.. Especially with this discount. Thanks for the heads-up!!

I just ordered a bottle. With the discount, shipping and tax, it's about $48 shipped for 6.0z!!

Not bad at all!

Thanks for the discount code. :thumbup:

Top Bottom