What's new

Lees Razor vs Vintage Blades vs Classic Shaving

You won't go wrong with any of them. Preference might come down to price based on what/how much you are ordering.

I've had dealings with all three and they are all good. Jim and Lee may give more personal service as they are smaller.

i've dealt positively with classic shaving and vintage blades, never ordered from lee.

vintage blades sent me a personalized thank-you note and a bunch of free Castle Forbes samples. they're top notch (vintage blades *and* CF :lol:)

I've ordered from both Lee and Jim @ Vintage Blades, had OUTSTANDING service from both vendors and will absolutely go back again. I wish all internet retailers had the integrity and promptness these two vendors have.

I've ordered twice from Jim at Vintage blades, ordering late in the evening. It was shipped the next day, and the day after that it arrived. But I never got a CF sampler.:frown:

Avoid Vintage Blades because Jim will send you a couple of samples, you'll get hooked and then blow your shaving budget on things you hadn't even considered buying. :001_smile

Never ordered from Lee's but both Classic and Vintage are top-notch businesses. I would not (read: have not) hesitated to order from either.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Ordered from Classic and Lee. Great Vendors...Having actually met Lee, I can tell you hes a top notch vendor.

All are respected merchants who offer superb service and excellent products at very fair prices. Order from them with confidence.

-- John Gehman

I've ordered twice from Jim at Vintage blades, ordering late in the evening. It was shipped the next day, and the day after that it arrived. But I never got a CF sampler.:frown:

shavingessentials.net!!!

I should have said as of yet. My 2nd Order with Jim will be here tomorrow, so I hope there are some CF samplers. But I'm not really expecting anything other than a beautiful royal blue barber pole.

John shipped out my order the day he received it. Talk about service!

I would recommend these guys any time, any where to anyone.

Quote------- I'm not really expecting anything other than a beautiful royal blue barber pole.------------
]

Can you post a picture of it when you get and I have only dealt with Lee and he was great to deal with !!!!!:biggrin:

I just purchased a Merkur Progress from Jim @ Vintage Blades

I mentioned B&B and samples of Castle Forbes. Here is his reply.....

"Thank you very much for your order. I’ve been blessed to have a great relationship with my fellow members on B&B. I’d would be more than happy to include some samples of Castle Forbes creams with your order and a couple others as well.

Take care.

Jim"

I ordered it Sunday night 7/20/08 by 4:14PM today (7/21) I received my UPS Shipping Notice.

I hope that razor is as good as his service.:biggrin:

BTW. His price was the best by far.

Top Bottom