What's new

First Time on the board, Long time on the blade.

Just checking in. Still waiting for the new stuff to replace the old stuff that magically disappeared during the divorce thanks to my :censored: X-wife. New razor, new blade, new life, ahhhhhhh.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and hello to sescellier ( nice chat.) In response to alabamalawyer, I don’t usually tip my hand to barristers, if you in fact are of that ilk, since my retirement, but I’ll make and exception So the incoming goodies include but are not limited to the following: New razor purchases include Dovo Special 5/8 cut throat tortoise, Crystal blades, Merkur Vision 4-Piece Set, Taylor of Old Bond Street Luxury Avocado Shaving Cream in a 150gm bowl, Proraso shaving cream ( thank you very much C.O. Bigelow,) Nivea for the after nik.........'er shave, and some Trumper Violet. I have to decide on the strop, although I have looked at the Red Latigo strop at the Well Shaved Gentleman - but it’s a toss up between that strop and the #827 Illinois Razor Strop. Perhaps some input from you folks on the board would be in order at this time. Of course the pastes, and Norton hone still have to be ordered, but I’ve yet to source these. So once again, some input would be nice. Again, thanks to all for the welcome.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Just checking in. Still waiting for the new stuff to replace the old stuff that magically disappeared during the divorce thanks to my :censored: X-wife. New razor, new blade, new life, ahhhhhhh.

Welcome to B&B Greg...I went through the whole Divorce thing last year and I can relate...sounds like you are assembling a "proper" shave den!!! Good luck and best wishes!

Welcome to B&B

you can't go wrong with a Tony Miller strop, and don't forget a styptic pencil :biggrin: other then that you ordered some great gear

Top Bottom