I guess the title says it all. I've been at this starting on 3 weeks now and I'd like some critique on my procedure.
1. Soak bowl and brush in hot water in sink
3. Dry face(pat dry with towel)
4. Remove brush and bowl from sink and drain.
5. Small dollop of AOS Lemon or Lavender or Proraso green tube shave cream in middle of bowl.
6. Work cream into wonderful lather.
7. Apply lather to face, working it with the brush.
8. First pass, North to South and warm water rinse.
9. Next pass, Lather, Ear to nose on both sides of face, warm water rinse.
10. Final full pass, Lather, Nose to ear on both sides. Warm rinse.
11. Lather on neck, some light against the grain work, warm rinse.
12. Cold water rinse for about 20 seconds.
13. GENTLE pat dry and apply Proraso Liquid Aftershave Balm.
14. Clean bowl and brush, wipe down sink.
Set up is this: Merkur FUTUR, Derby blade(currently, just received sampler pack), badger brush from AOS(it's the one that comes in THIS starter pack). Some variation exists in this procedure, though very little.