What's new

Where is the cheapest place to order Feather DE razor blades?

Hi. I'm new and currently use a merkur classic with Personna red box razors. I want to use feathers, but where is the cheapest place to order them from?

Hi. I'm new and currently use a merkur classic with Personna red box razors. I want to use feathers, but where is the cheapest place to order them from?

I would like to know this too; I just found out a local brick and mortar here sells them, but at 6 bucks a pop. I would love to be able to support them to encourage them to carry more things, but not for that much...

My friend found some on Ebay so he got them from him :)

It might have even been the person from this forum selling them.

Connaught is terrific on lots of stuff--I've used them often: excellent variety, prices, and service--but the best deal by far on Feathers for B&B members is via Jason (aka dridiot). Either search B&B and pm Jason or contact him via his new site http://www.doubleedgeshavingplace.com and tell him that you're a B&B member. In addition he's running a special discount (code: BB101) until August 15 (2012).

Connaught is terrific on lots of stuff--I've used them often: excellent variety, prices, and service--but the best deal by far on Feathers for B&B members is via Jason (aka dridiot). Either search B&B and pm Jason or contact him via his new site http://www.doubleedgeshavingplace.com and tell him that you're a B&B member. In addition he's running a special discount (code: BB101) until August 15 (2012).

Yup!! Go with Jason. A couple weeks ago I took a chance and got some on Ebay for a good price before I saw on B&B that Jason (Dridiot) was a member here. Everyone here has great things to say about him so next time I order feathers I will go with Jason. I just checked the discount code above and will say it is the best price you will most likely find and it includes shipping.

Also if you would rather buy them from a member here on the B&B I hear tale of a man that goes Dridiot? you can look him up in the Vendors section.

Your not taking a chance with Dr idiot. Prior to shutting down his eBay and opening his own site he was at 10,000 positive reviews not counting his sales here in the B&B vendor section. That's as solid as you can get. Most orders get to you in 7-14 days. Be patient if it takes longer. Mine was 19 days. Meh, worth it.

I didn't know if we could plug a person, but I was going to suggest dridiot as well......

full

Hi All,
Thank You again for your kind words and support.
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for dridiot (Jason). I placed my order for 100 Feather blades recently and should expect to see them arriving very soon. Jason was great on the communication end and you can't argue with his following/backing here on B&B.

Top Bottom