What's new

Help me in St. Louis

Hey everyone,
First, thanks to all who helped me out with the online resources that allowed me to find a Simpson Chubby 3. You guys were on point with that information, and I really do appreciate it.
I currently live in St. Louis, MO and Washington, DC, and I'm trying to find good places that sell wet shaving gear, ie premium badger hair brushes, good DE blade selection, etc. If anyone knows of a place in either city, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again everyone.

Perhaps someone else can help you more than I can. The only place I can think of in St. Louis is the C&E at the galleria off of I 170. They sell brushes, creams and soaps. I believe an Art of Shaving store is opening up at the galleria too. I don't know if they are open yet or not.

Sadly, it has been almost a decade since I lived near the District. I cannot help you there.

Art of Shaving, Body Shop, L'Occitane, Crabtree & Evelyn... all at the Galleria. Other than that, I haven't found any others.

There is also a "Shopping Google Map" under More in the B&B menu above...

I don't see anything near St. Louis but perhaps post stores that you do find for future generations

Hey Rem, I'm a shaving nut that lives in the St.Louis area as well and have been in the same predicament as you. Student101 pretty much nailed the head of best options in "the Lou". A few other possibilities are Tobakkos in Chesterfield that carries Col Conk shave soap, bowls and brushes. Ladue Pharmacy carries some Kent products (some you can special order) and some other shave creams. Mark Shale at the Galleria carries John Allan products. Unfortunately my best resources have been the internet and antique stores (for vintage DE razors). As far as DC is concerned, my only experience has been the Grooming Lounge, an upscale mens "spa" that offers shaves, haircuts, etc and has a wide array of products along with their house brand of shaving/grooming items that are pretty darn good. Good luck and keep us St.Louisans posted if you find anything else.

Top Bottom