What's new

Hello, and need advise for combining order

Hi from a newb,

Swung by here a couple days ago thanks to a current members post over at Basenotes. I'm really enjoying looking around here and think I have a new shaving plan!
(done with the bulk box disposables from C*stco, great cheese graters but maaaaan!)

Question:
Do I really have to buy from so many different places? Would sure like to keep shipping costs down...if anyone could steer me to a one-stop-shop, or close, that's be much appreciated. Here's what I have going:

J.M. Fraser Cream via. Shaving Essentials (and Booster AS)
Edwin Jagger BB Brush from _________?......or, the 2008 BB-Kent from here! (gulp, for a newbie?)
Sample Pack Blades from West Coast Shaving
Re-evaluating, prolly going with DE. DOVO Shavette - this is what I decided, I guess. Bypassing the DE and going straight to straight (quasi). I have the time to practice so what the heck:lol:

But, that's 4 vendors and 4 shipping charges....if anyone can tell me how to do better in order to reduce shipping please do advise...thank you, and hello to all

cedarnotes (seattle)

View attachment 25284

Well first of all welcome to the B&B. Second, if you are set on those exact items I don't know that you will accomplish a one stop order. If you're willing to change things up you can get everything you need to start wetshaving from Amazon.com. If your order exceeds $25 I think they even pay for shipping. One thing you really don't need to worry about though is shipping costs from www.westcoastshaving.com. It's under 2 bucks for the sampler package. When I started out I ordered my razor, soap, cologne, brush, mug and blades all from Amazon. I will tell you though that as time has gone by I've replaced some of that stuff with more quality items from separate vendors. It's up to you but that's my input. Good luck.

View attachment 25284
Well first of all welcome to the B&B. Second, if you are set on those exact items I don't know that you will accomplish a one stop order. If you're willing to change things up you can get everything you need to start wetshaving from Amazon.com. If your order exceeds $25 I think they even pay for shipping. One thing you really don't need to worry about though is shipping costs from www.westcoastshaving.com. It's under 2 bucks for the sampler package. When I started out I ordered my razor, soap, cologne, brush, mug and blades all from Amazon. I will tell you though that as time has gone by I've replaced some of that stuff with more quality items from separate vendors. It's up to you but that's my input. Good luck.
+1 on Eagle's advice from Amazon, also look at: http://www.emsplace.com/ lotsa stuff there as well and Welcome to the mix!

:thumbsup:
Dudes, thank a lot for the welcome's, and all the links! It's good to be here. I'll putting in my orders today and off the whole new shave.

Top Bottom