What's new

Intervention, please!

I spent so much time making tea this morning (thanks, guys:rolleyes:) that I had to shave with a disposable in the shower to make it to work on time.

What do you people do for a living, create time machines?

:wink1:

I spent so much time making tea this morning (thanks, guys:rolleyes:) that I had to shave with a disposable in the shower to make it to work on time.

I prefer the term Endochronic - thank you. May I interest you in a portable, mini black hole garbage disposal unit? It comes in seven decorator colors. :biggrin:

I managed to BBS shave my head and face (2 passes) using soap, brush, DE <Mach3 for head> and aftershave in 10min 40secs this morning.

It is do-able.

Stop dawdling man! :001_smile

I will admit my head doesn't exactly take a lot of shaving nowadays.

I think of it as having slightly more face to shave.

Hah! I'm headed in that direction myself. I started shaving my head long before that process started. But, still....under 11 minutes? I do two passes on my head and I think it takes me around 15 minutes.

I've never been to comfortable with the shaving at night idea, but then I've never actually done it. Guess I might as well!

Yes, I 'work', but everyone around me is on vacation and/or drunk so it's not really work.

Yeah, under 11 minutes is kind of insane. But hey, I shave pretty fast anyways, especially if I don't use a brush.

Shave at night!

Yeah, either shave at night or shave faster. My record three pass DE shave was five minutes. It's taken almost a year to get that far, and it's something I only reserve for those "have to shave" moments, but when you're using a Merkur HD and a Derby you really don't have to be too careful about pressure, angle, or anything at all really. :biggrin:

Getting to work on time is so over-rated...I think you need to re-examine your priorities:biggrin:

When I first started I would use my mock three when I had to rush. Now I can can get an ok shave in 5 to 7 min with 2 passes using a Feather and an HD. By ok, I mean that the shave is at least as good as a mock 3. The best part is that I am totally awake after such a maneuver.

Top Bottom