What's new

So.. when you forget to use scrubbing bubbles on your Aristocrat

Image came from eBay .. of course, not posting the auction, as it is live at this point.. doesn't seem to have alot of bids, though not sure why.. what a priceless find!
proxy.php

As a note.. the BIN price is only $7.91 with $9.00 shipping.. so..this baby could be in your collection if you beat out others watching this puppy!

Wow. It does make you wonder what is under all that gunk. If it's in decent mechanical shape it may not be a bad deal. Certainly one of those gambles though.

If in good mechanical shape it may also be a good candidate for replating as some have discussed here.

The silo door on the right looks like it might have corrosion on the safety bar edge. That would be a problem.

From the image, it's hard to tell if the silo doors are just covered in gunk or actually having a corrosion issue.

I found a Gillette Tech this week that was in no way shave-worthy without some heavy metalwork. The dealer was asking $80 for it. I saw it and the price tag and started laughing. That got me a dirty look. :cool:

The razor is clearly disgusting. Did the seller really need to post that large a photo? The thing looks like it's set to attack.

Its not as nice as my Milord or Aristocrat whichever it is, what have I done :D

(not that that drandall guy helped much...)

Top Bottom