What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but favourites in today's shave - I think I'm entitled to, since I'm hitting the big 5-0 :biggrin1:

proxy.php

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOREN~!!!!

sorry this is the only cake I could find with the name Soren at the Bakery, and did not want to give you the same one from last year. LOL

So... Consider this your 1st birthday of your 2nd Century. Welcome to Club 50's

Hope it is a great day for you!

$Soren 3.jpg

$tmp_22431-0901162238~2-323999599.jpg

Guess I get to post here today!! 39th B-Day...

After going back and forth on what to use, I say screw it... I get to use whatever I want!! :laugh:

I had samples of Maggard Soaps come in yesterday, picked the London Barbershop.... Also with that shipment was the Fine Aftershave!!

All in all, it was a great, relaxing evening shave!!! And DFS!! Can't ask for more...

Razor: Lord Tech
Blade: Voskhod (3)
Brush: Semogue 1438

Thanks to [MENTION=76298]Cash_Stronomer[/MENTION] for recommending this razor and to [MENTION=33552]bakerbarber[/MENTION] for recommending the AS.... fantasic stuff

I hope everybody has a great Froday and a good Labor Day weekend!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
Click here to view quoted image.

Guess I get to post here today!! 39th B-Day...

After going back and forth on what to use, I say screw it... I get to use whatever I want!! :laugh:

I had samples of Maggard Soaps come in yesterday, picked the London Barbershop.... Also with that shipment was the Fine Aftershave!!

All in all, it was a great, relaxing evening shave!!! And DFS!! Can't ask for more...

Razor: Lord Tech
Blade: Voskhod (3)
Brush: Semogue 1438

Thanks to [MENTION=76298]Cash_Stronomer[/MENTION] for recommending this razor and to [MENTION=33552]bakerbarber[/MENTION] for recommending the AS.... fantasic stuff

I hope everybody has a great Froday and a good Labor Day weekend!!!

Thanks

Happy 39! 2 more years yet for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom