What's new

Special Birthday SOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is my 25th birthday, after some cake with my girlfriend, dad, step mom and little sister I jumped in the shower preparing for my special birthday shave.

Earlier today I received a package from Italy containing two Panna Crema soaps; San Francesco and Nostalgia. I recoiled when I smelled the San Francesco but the Nostalgia smelled O.K. I also got a bottle of D.R Harris Sandalwood aftershave from my dad and step mom as a gift and it's one of my favorites!

So, my friends. This is my Special Birthday SOTD:

I did a 3 pass near BBS with zero irritation. The Panna Crema lathered up beautifully and provided a really nice protection. Really happy with the performance of this soap. I hope that I can learn to like the San Francesco too.

Semogue Owners Club brush
Panna Crema "Nostalgia" soap
Mühle R89 JET razor
Personna Lab Blue blade
D.R Harris Sandalwood aftershave

$20141124_204218.jpg

Today is my 25th birthday, after some cake with my girlfriend, dad, step mom and little sister I jumped in the shower preparing for my special birthday shave.

Earlier today I received a package from Italy containing two Panna Crema soaps; San Francesco and Nostalgia. I recoiled when I smelled the San Francesco but the Nostalgia smelled O.K. I also got a bottle of D.R Harris Sandalwood aftershave from my dad and step mom as a gift and it's one of my favorites!

So, my friends. This is my Special Birthday SOTD:

I did a 3 pass near BBS with zero irritation. The Panna Crema lathered up beautifully and provided a really nice protection. Really happy with the performance of this soap. I hope that I can learn to like the San Francesco too.

Semogue Owners Club brush
Panna Crema "Nostalgia" soap
Mühle R89 JET razor
Personna Lab Blue blade
D.R Harris Sandalwood aftershave

Click here to view quoted image.

Happy Birthday, Michael! :thumbup:

Razor: Gillette Rhodium Fatboy (S6)
Blade: Tomac SSS (Gillette Spoiler) (D4)
Brush: TGN Cream w 26mm HMB
Shave Bowl: Doug Smith 5" Shaving Mug
Pre Shave Soap: MRGLO Lime
Pre Shave Oil: Homemade Iced Citrus Mint
Shave Soap: Malaspina Salish Sea
Aftershave: Nivea Sensitive ASB

$P1040967.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom